KARANGAN - Indonesia
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
KARANGAN - Sulawesi
This village lot grown on the island of Sulawesi mostly comes from S795 varieties. The plantation type is polyculture with forest hardwoods as shade trees. The average farmer's lot on the plantation is 0.8 ha. What makes this experimental micro-lot unique is the special way of processing the S795 variety responsible for the coffeeʼs syrupy sweetness, full-body, delicate passion fruit, and spicy notes.
- Producer: Latimojong Kalosi Farmers
- Location: Village of Karangan
- Altitude: 1300 - 1750 masl
- Species: Arabica
- Varieties: S795
- Process: "Anaerobic Fermentation" (Sealed in bags for 4-6 days and after dried for 20-27 days on sheltered raised beds like a natural processed coffee)
- Origins: Indonesia
- Ingridienser: Ristede Kaggebønner